Fastighetsaktiebolaget Grönlandet Södra 13
If you have any questions regarding the property please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting adress: Adolf Fredriks kyrkogata 8
Delivery adress: Wallingatan 1
Postal adress: Box 26134, 100 41 Stockholm
HOW TO GET HERE
Subway: The property is located between the stations
Rådmansgatan and Hötorget on the green line.
Bus: Bus no. 59, 516, 526, 561 and 565 on Sveavägen.
Bus no 1 and 291 at Hötorget. Central Station is also
within easy walking distance.
As property-owners of an historical building, our mission is to use and preserve. A modern, functional and inspiring office to use and a Sigurd Lewerentz masterpiece to preserve.
EXPERIENCE THE ARCHITECTURE – BOOK A VISIT
By appointment only – we welcome visitors to see the inside of Sigurd Lewerentz masterpiece – the former “Riksförsäkringsanstalten”.
- Viewings are held by appointment only and need to be confirmed beforehand.
- Viewings can be booked for Tuesdays and Thursdays at 14:00.
- Maximum of 20 people per group. Larger groups can be divided into smaller. Note: A list of names of all the visitors needed prior to the viewing – this enables us to prepare your security cards beforehand.
- A guided viewing takes 40-60 min.
- Viewings are in Swedish but can be done in English by special requests.
- Basic viewing: SEK50/person.
- Viewing with swedish “FIKA”: 80 SEK (in our inhouse café after the viewing)
- Payment method: Payment by card in our inhouse café before leaving the property or invoice for business visit over 20 persons.
Send your request with all info to: email@example.com
Please respect the restrictions and guidelines above – these are set due to strict security levels of the tenants in the property and because viewings are held by people working in the property, during their working hours. The property is today used as a modern workspace.