We are happy to welcome You to visit Sigurd Lewerentz masterpiece – the former “Riksförsäkringsanstalten”.
The 1st of November 2021 the viewings are opened for bookings again.
Please respect the restrictions and guidelines below – these are set due to strict security levels of the tenants in the property. The property is today used as a modern workspace.
A guided viewing takes 30-45 min.
Viewings are held by people working in the property, during their working hours.
- Viewings only on request and need to be confirmed.
- Viewings are held Tuesdays at 10:00 am and Thursdays at 14:00.
- Maximum of 20 people per group. Larger groups can be divided into smaller.
- Cost: SEK50/person.
- Payment method: Payment by card in our inhouse café before leaving the property or invoice for business visit over 20 persons.
- A list of names of all the visitors needed prior to the viewing – this enables us to prepare your security cards beforehand.
- Viewings are in Swedish but can sometimes be done in English by special requests.
Send the request with all above information to: email@example.com